FREE 30-day trial on eBay Plus
How eBay Plus can save you heaps on shipping fees
What you'll pay, what it includes and how to make the most of eBay's subscription service.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Here's what you get in return for the $49 annual fee, or just $4.99 per month:
- Free express delivery. Delivery is included on all eBay Plus purchases, which covers more than 15 million products. Major retailers currently participating in eBay Plus include Myer, Target and Chemist Warehouse.
- Free returns. As well as free shipping, returns are free on all eBay Plus purchases..
- Exclusive deals. Get access to special deals and discounts only available to eBay Plus members. Some examples of offers include up to 60% off on popular items and early access to new products. See more eBay deals here.
- 1 x $5 off coupon each month valid on almost everything (minimum spend: $15)
- 1 x $5 coupon every month valid on Plus items only (minimum spend: $50)
- Discounted Cinema tickets: $25 HOYTS LUX tickets on Tuesdays
- eBay Tuesdays: Every Tuesday at 10am, eBay offers a range of special deals exclusive to eBay Plus members. This is in addition to the eBay Plus discounts available on most products.
Shipping fees can be a major hassle when buying online. The average online shopper in Australia spends $71 per year on shipping and about 1 in 10 of us are actually spending in excess of $200, eBay research suggests.
The $49 price tag makes eBay's annual subscription a little cheaper than the similar Amazon Prime service. That said, Prime also includes streaming TV and music, so it's not a direct comparison. Which one you choose is likely to depend on your existing shopping habits.
You can also pay month-to-month if you prefer not to be locked in for a full year. The price per month is $4.99, which works out to $59.88 per year.
Try eBay Plus for free
There is currently a 30 Day Free Trial available. Sign up to your free eBay Plus membership trial here. Just remember to cancel before the month is over to avoid being charged for the next month.
Here are the latest shopping deals you can use today to save money:
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 200+ best deals in Australia right now
Today's best deals in Australia include: $50 off Kindles, 60% off Fit Smart Exercise Bikes, half-price Emma Signature Beds.
Back to school costs 2023
Parents will fork out $20.3 billion on back to school costs this year - $3,621 each for primary students and $6,957 for secondary students.
Smash Or Pass: Black Friday Sales
Sal & Al share their best Black Friday shopping tips and the deals they'll be adding to cart this Cyber Weekend.
Halloween costume ideas for women 2023
We’ve got you covered with our round-up of the top 12 women’s Halloween costume ideas for the 2023 frightfest.
Add To Cart ft. Two Broke Chicks
Dishing our beauty bag ride or dies, all-time fave fashion brands and trends we hope burn in a dumpster fire.
Amazon Prime Day Shopping Statistics 2022
15% of Australian adults plan to shop the Amazon Prime Day 2022 sales, according to the latest statistics from Finder's Amazon Prime Day shopping report.
Top performing sneaker investments for resale in 2022
If you're wanting to get into the sneaker resale industry then here's the playbook to making bank.
8 best trending designer handbags of 2022
The top 8 trending handbag and purse styles from Dior, Balenciaga and Prada and where to shop them online in 2022.
Add To Cart ft. The Broke Generation
Sal and Al grill Emma Edwards (aka The Broke Generation) on her beauty bag ride or dies, the animal print number she'll never throw out and her top tier shopping hacks.
Lizzo is launching her very own size-inclusive shapewear brand, Yitty
We're afraid Yitty won't have you looking like a snack at all, but in fact, a whole damn meal.
Ask an Expert