Industry super funds
Industry super funds often have lower fees than retail funds and high long-term investment returns. Switching to one could mean you retire with tens of thousands of dollars more in your super.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
More guides on Finder
- Top Vodafone EOFY sale deals: Save on iPhone 14, S23 Ultra and more
Get up to $650 off selected devices.
- EOFY mattress sale 2023: Up to 55% off Freedom, Koala and more
Check out the best EOFY mattress deals from Koala, Emma, Fantastic Furniture and more.
- New NBN satellite internet plans: How to get better speeds + uncapped data
The NBN Co launches its Sky Muster Plus Premium plan for 400,000 homes and small businesses across rural and regional Australia.
- Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A movie star makes his TV debut and reality’s first family is back.
- Exclusive: Get 15,000 extra Qantas Points on top of existing card offers
If you haven't earned Qantas Points on a credit card in the last 12 months, here's how to get even more points before 30 June 2023.
- Dyson EOFY sale: $550 off vacuums, hair tools and more
Dust off your credit cards and clean up at the End of Financial Year sales with these incredible Dyson deals.
- Dollar Saver Tip #33
Choosing the right investment app can save you hundreds of dollars each year – which can translate to thousands in potential returns!
- How to watch State of Origin Game 1 2023 live, start time, match preview
It's still state against state, mate against mate.