Finder Exclusive: 15,000 extra Qantas Points on top of existing offers
Eg. Cards with 80,000 bonus Qantas Points, will reward first-time cardholders with 95,000 bonus Qantas Points via this offer.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
- You cannot have earned a Qantas Point on a Qantas Points earning credit card in the last 12 months. If you've earned points on a Qantas Points earning credit card more than 12 months ago, you're eligible.
- Must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member. If you're not one already, you can join for free.
- Register via the link below before the offer is withdrawn and receive a confirmation email to the address in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 2-3 business days.
- Apply for a new Qantas Points earning credit card and be approved by the lender you apply with. For example, if you apply for a NAB credit card, you'll have to meet NAB's eligibility criteria and be approved by NAB.
- Make an eligible purchase within 30 days of being approved for your new card.
⚠️ Not eligible? If you've earned a Qantas Point on a Qantas Points earning credit card in the last 12 months, unfortunately, you're not eligible for the extra 15,000 Qantas Points. On a positive note, there are still credit cards with bonus Qantas Points offers available right now.
Note: To get the bonus points in the base offer, you'll still need to meet that offer's conditions. For example, if you apply for the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card with the 60,000 bonus Qantas Points offer, you'll need to spend $3,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months.
More guides on Finder
How to transfer credit card reward points to Velocity
From transfer rates to bonus point offers, find out how converting credit card rewards to Velocity Points works so you can boost your frequent flyer balance.
KrisFlyer credit cards
Earn KrisFlyer miles on your everyday spending and get introductory bonus points with a credit card linked to the Singapore Airlines frequent flyer program.
Qantas Status Credits – How to get them
Find out if there are any credit card offers that let you earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Status for your eligible spending and learn more about how to reach Silver, Gold or Platinum Qantas status.
Frequent flyer credits cards with no annual fee
How to pay less for your card while still earning points.
The best ways to spend 100,000 Velocity Points
From flights and hotel stays to travel packages, gift cards and merchandise, here’s how to make the most of 100,000 Velocity Points based on your lifestyle and goals.
How many points do you need to upgrade to business class with Qantas and Velocity?
Discover how many Qantas or Velocity points you need to book or upgrade to a business class flight ticket.
Are frequent flyer credit cards worth it?
Frequent flyer credit cards can reward your spending, but how can you ensure that the perks outweigh the costs?
How does the Virgin Australia free flights credit card offer work?
Discover which Velocity credit cards offer complimentary Virgin Australia flight vouchers and Virgin Lounge passes.
Air Miles Credit Cards
Reward your spending with an air miles credit card and redeem points for your next flight.